Keep calm, Call Furonda.
CRIMINAL RECORD SEALING $350*
Sometimes called Expungement, Criminal Record Sealing allows some criminal convictions and charges to be sealed from public view. Sealing your criminal record could make you eligible for employment, housing, or other opportunities that have previously been denied. If you are interested in sealing your criminal record:
- Fill out the "Record Sealing Intake Sheet" below.
- Download the "Criminal Background Authorization Form" HERE and have it notarized.
- Download the client agreement HERE.
- Return the "Record Sealing Intake Sheet" and "Criminal Background Authorization Form" to info@BrasfieldLawFirm.com
- Pay the Record Seal Fee via "PayPal" or "Debit/Credit Card" with the buttons below.